Thursday, September 6, 2007

Camping

Camping, next weekend we get to go camping. I'm so excited I get to sit around a camp fire and hang out with all my friends and my dear Wife. Camping is one of my favorite thing to do. its so peace full and quite. Plus this could be the last free weekend for a little while. It looks like I will be getting busy with work. Just to let everyone know I will be getting my truck back this weekend so Marla wont have to carpool or kick me out of the car anymore. Hope fully it will last me at least a year or so so we can save for a new car for me. thanks for your constant vigilance as i tried not to get kicked out of the car. If this happens again i will let you know to watch for me then also.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Nice! Have a good time, enjoy the company oh and the humidity too! ;)

Unknown said...

Josh, I hope you enjoy your camping trip. Huntsville SP is one of my favorite places on earth.

Mark