Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sorry I have been absent for so long. Lets start from where I left off. Hope fully this will satisfy some of you, and you know who you are. I was talking about Change in the church. I don’t think that my preacher was necessarily saying we need to change but not to condemn those who practice differently then us. It is up to each individual member or person at a church to decide how he or she believes or feels is best to worship. If you don’t agree with the majority of the church and they can not accommodate you, perhaps that church is no longer the best place for you to worship. Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to sound stuck up or anything its just simple logic. Now on to some less controversial stuff. As some of you know I recently went on a kayaking/camping trip. It was amazing. First we loaded up early on a Saturday morning and headed to our launch site in Smithville TX. to float the Colorado River. I will load up photos of our trip in order of events so that you can follow visualy as soon as possable. The people who dared to brave this madden voyage down the river are as follows. Lead Navigator and Cook: Josh Morris, The Rookie: Tim Miller, Head Fisher and Sickling: Josh Fair, and last but not least The Ring Leader of this trip: Ben Fair. Ben gets this honor because he came up with the idea. This was the most fun trip I have ever been on cant wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Thanks...though I'll still ask annoying follow up questions on Sunday. oh, tell your kid hi for me.