Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Day

So this was my birthday weekend and it was ok. I enjoyed spending time with my folks but I missed my wife since she was SICK with piggy flu all weekend. Saterday was the best day since we got yo spend so much time at my parents house. I really just missed Marla. We had plans for dinner with our friends that came in from Colorado for the weekend. We also missed another friends birthday party which was a big hit from what I hear. I also got to play golf on Saterday with my brother in law, while Kate got to spend lots of time with my mom and sisters. I also got new golf clubs for my birthday which is way I had to play golf. So I really just wish Marla could have spent more time with us.

Today sucked though. I had to go out to visit a client today during our walk down it poured down rain and I got soocked. It was the first time I had to work on my birthday in a long time. I hope Marla is better soon so she and Kate can be together again. I know Kate is missing Marla and Marla is missing her. Hope fully every thing will be back to normal soon. Thanks to every body who has wished me a happy birthday. Thanks mom and dad for this weekend I had fun with y'all and Kate had a great time with y'all.

1 comment:

Mandy Gibson said...

Josh, glad to see you are blogging some again! I'm sorry the whole birthday thing didn't work out while we were there. It was such a bummer, but we are looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!