Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend was another great weekend on Friday when I got home the house was clean and we didn’t have to spend all weekend doing it. Then on Saturday night Jeremy and I grilled steaks, those where the best steaks I have ever cooked. Then we hung out and talked the rest of the evening. On Sunday night we had our life group over and Jeremy and I again grilled. This time it was Pork chops, chicken and sausage. We had a great time grilling and hanging out with friends. I think friends are there to help with troubled times and to reinforce the good times. We don’t walk a lonely path as long as we trust in Jesus and share him with friends. Its what life is all about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh, you are so right!
Glad to know about the good times you had over the weekend.

Mark