Friday, January 18, 2008

Wow it's been a while

Wow, it’s been a while! Sorry I haven’t been blogging lately. Let me bring y'all up to speed. There wasn’t much excitement up till Christmas. For Christmas we went to California to visit Marla’s aunt and cousins. While we where there we went to the so-called “Happiest Place on Earth” (Disney Land). I think this could have been true but it was entirely too crowded. We where only able to ride 9 rides in 18 hrs but other than the crowds it was very cool. The very next day we did go to the Happiest Place on Earth (the Ron Jon surf shop) and Santa Monica. At Ron Jon, Marla and I had the run of the place, we where the first few people in the store. This place was huge, and had every surf thing you could imagine. Man I love California. The next big and exciting thing we did was go snowboarding on New Years Eve. Snowboarding was a blast for the first couple of hours, until I fell and sprained my elbow. We flew home on the first. I went back to work on the second. The following Tuesday I received a promotion at work from Intermediate Designer to Senior Designer. This makes me the youngest Senior Designer at Chemic Engineers. I have been working towards this since I started 3 years ago. I did not surf in California, and I have not had a chance to go since I got home either. I’m sorry I don’t have a cool thought to bestow upon you but I will try to have one for you soon. I’ll try to keep you updated from know on.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Congrats on the promotion! That really is exciting and awesome!