Sunday, July 20, 2008

The weekend is almost up

Well it is Sunday July 20, 2008 and it is national Ice Cream day. Out of all I know about Ronald Reagan (which is just this fact really) is that he enacted this day. It falls on the 3RD Sunday of every July. Today is Sunday like I said before, and at church this morning a fellow surfer preached. He and I have both joined the Christian Surfers Association. I would like to set something up with them so that we can have a get together at our church. David thinks that this is a great idea and it could be a good out reach for he and I. David’s lesson this morning was about mission and how each person in the church contributes to the mission. He is going to Haiti in a week on a mission trip with the Hope For Haiti group. I would personally like to do that some day. He also just got back from Antigua. I think that that is where I would like to go even more.

On the other side of the coin is the end of a fun weekend. Now I have to head back to work, which is fine, but I wish it would pick up just a little. Not that I don’t like Fridays of but a little more action in the rest of the week would be good. Not this Monday but next I get two new trainees. I really don’t have the work for them yet so it will be interesting if nothing changes between now and then. Marla is feeling good to round out the weekend and is counting down the day till she can expel Kate from her body, as am I. I really want my bed back. Well that’s all I’ve got for now I think I will go play the WII for a bit before Marla gets home.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

I particularly enjoyed the expel comment. My husband is as caring as you in that he was looking forward to the same thing, getting his bed back. For some reason my eight pillows took up more space than I normally did and he got sick of being pushed to the edge of the bed. Good luck!

Jared said...

MORE POSTS WERE PROMISED. WHERE ARE MY MORE POSTS