Monday, July 30, 2007

Depression Ahead

Summer time flats have hit and there is no end in sight. What will I do for my "Fix"? Can I shoot parking garages on the long skate board, or do some thing? I think it's time to go fishing. I hope to do some camping in the near future. I got a little jealous last night when a friend of mine asked for directions to my secret beach camping spot. I think I will plan a trip out to my spot soon. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do. If any of you have found your activity that gives you a spiritual rush please share. I might be looking for a temporary alternative to surfing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog Josh. I had an idea. They should have Wii surfing. That would let you surf all the time without the trip to the beach or the nasty wax rash.

Jared said...

I'm with you Josh...for me, almost any outdoor activity done at dawn gives me that feeling...when I used to not be a fat slob, I'd grab my bike in Abilene and ride around lake ft. phantom. There was enough up and down on the roads and complete stillness to make life seem alright.