Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Well as of Friday Oct. 12 I am officially 25 years old. It was definitely one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Marla was an exceptional birthday night planner. For all of you who have read Marla’s Blog you already now what we did, but you I have no idea how much fun the activities of this weekend was. We also went to my parents for dinner on Saturday where we ate fajitas. My parents got me a set of Lego’s, which I put together on Sunday. I wanted to go surfing this weekend but the surf was flat. I hope that this coming Saturday will be better and since Marla will be at a church function there should be no problem with me getting away. So if any of you that read this want to go you know how to get a hold of me. I will soon be working crazy hours again hopefully which will cause an even longer gap between surfing sessions. Well I wish I had something interesting to bestow upon you, like a clever saying or a good motto. Let me leave you with these two quotes~ “Adrenaline is a funny drug” Brock Little ~ here is one from Point Break “Surfing’s the source. It will change your life. I swear to God.”

No comments: