Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Eco Depression

To anyone who reads my blog I hope that you will help me with a little problem. On Saturday Oct. 19 2007 I was at the beach surfing. I’m not the most “Green” person but blatant pollution and especially disrespect for the beach infuriates me. The first thing I saw floating in the water was a Frito Lay Chip bag, which someone discarded. Then it proceeded to get worse I then found a 5 gallon bucket that had oil in it and that still had the residue in it that got on me when I pulled it out. Next, I saw a large oil filter (like from a diesel truck). This filter was full of oil.I know that there Is a possibility that a citizen might have discarded these things in the ocean, but due to past events and seeing the oil rig workers just let blow off pressure and oil in to the ocean which got all over my uncles boat while we where fishing and the bucket having a Shell Oil Corp. sticker on it. I would like to invite those who read this to take a stand. I am in the process of formulating an email to send to Shell Oil Corp. From hear on out I will not purchase fuel oil or other merchants products from a Shell Filling station. I ask that if you take care of the beach and all of Gods wonderful creation and all of your favorite and secret spots of retreat.

p.s. please enlighten your friends to this particular problem so that more people can see what corporate oil company’s are doing to our world.

No comments: