Saturday, December 27, 2008

Every body stopped...

Well if any one is still reading my blog I beleage that most every body else has stopped. It for the rest of you I will cointinue to blog I have a renewed joy in it. Today I started working out again I hope ( if Kate has been good enough for me to stop on my way home from work that is). It felt good to work out again. I am a bit depressed thought I put back on some of the weight I had lost prior to Kate. I hope to loss it again and then some before our family cruise in June. I am looking forward to this vacation. Work hasn't been all that crazy or anything but that could be part of the problem. I really like work when we are busy. It at least makes it go by fast. Kate and I are just chillin on the glider. She is passed out on my chest. Well I gusse that is it for now. I hope that every one is haveing a great holiday.

JDM

No comments: