Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday

Today was monday and was hard to stay at work so when my mom got out of surgery I took of for the rest of the day to spend with her and my dad. Her surgery went well and is recovering well she was very happy to see Kate. As far as work goes it is very hard to be in the office around the holidays. I would have been off if it had not been for Ike. Work is ok king up a bite for me. Even with the added work it is still hard to focuse around there. I'm off Wednesday atleast. Today I discovered that I can sync my iphone with both my personal email acount and my work email. This allows me to send and revive emails from work even when I'm out and about. To bad work won't pay for part of the bill. No mater I would not trade this phonefor any other it is entirely to easy to use and to easy to use. Marla has hers and we are on the coach watching Holiday Inn while surfing the web and posting bloggs. Most of my family is coming into town on sunday for the holidays. Jessi and Jeff are are coming in and staying for the following week it will be nice to see them again. I hope that all of you traveling will have a safe and Merry Christmas.

JDM

No comments: