Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today we Did Christmas Again

Well we had another Christmas today. I didn't know there were so many Christmases in one year. We actialy have one more to go. After today Kate is very tiered and we are haveing a hard time putting her to bed. Marla is trying know.

Now for 2008 in review new baby on the way, promotion at work, new baby arrives, Marla stays home from work. That's the stuff arrounx here now for nation wide. War, war, OJ in trouble again, Hillary for presidant, I Obama for presidant, Mcain for presidant, Obama wins presidantcy. Bush leads us into a resetion and the economy continues to sink to the bottom faster than a lead weight. Gas prces sore, gas prices fall, which insadentialy furthers the economic down fall and causes millions to be laid off.

Well with all of this hard stuff behind us hopefully 2009 will be a better year. Obama atleast give me hope for change but it is yet to be tested and tried. I k ow he will inherit a lot of mess from the current president, but it seems like he is surounding him self with smart folks. But well see can't judge a book by it's cover.

On another note my prayers and sympathy go out to the Wims family at church. May God be with y'all in this time of pain and trial.

JDM

1 comment:

Jared said...

I'm still reading my friend...and praying for a very happy new year for you and your family.