Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Day...

So yesterday started off well. Kate and I laid around on the coach till 10:00 or so. She need to take a nap so I hug out with her while she did. Then we all got dressed and headed out to Alvin, so Kate could spend the afternoon with Gma & Papa. This enabled Marla and I to go out and watch a movie and have dinner. We saw Marlie and me. The movie was great ( Jennifer Aniston was in it WOW ) but the story is very serious and sad. Yes I said sad if your eyes don't at least tier up your dead inside. So Marla caused us to be depressed on our anniversary. Other than that we had a great day.

Today we are on our way to Austin for Ben Fairs wedding tomorrow. Yes I said on my way Marla is driving and I'm posting a blog from my iPhone. I'm in the wedding so we have to be there for the rehearsal. At least we will get a free meal out of it. Tomorrow we will stay the night in San Antonio with my folks. They got use a room in the hotel they are staying in. Then we will head home on Sunday some time.

I hope every body is well and under way to reaching there New Years resolutions. I know that every body said to lose weight, but other than that I would love to hear what else y'all came up with. I need something else to fix. Have a great weekend.

JDM

No comments: