Friday, January 9, 2009

Such A long Week...

Man this week drug on forever. First on Tuesday I got back to the rat Race after a very long weekend and had to deal with all the stuff I missed out on Monday. I started to feel like poo on Wednesday and it just got worse on Thursday. Man I was feeling bad. So bad in fact that when I got home Thursday I went to bed by 7:30pm. Thanks to my lovely wife who allowed me to go to bed so early. That I believe is what maid my feel better today. Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow. As for tonight Marla has become infatuated with Guitar Hero. She denies it and says she is making due since we don't have Rock Band. If only you could see her pretending to be a hard rocker. Well not much plans for this weekend hopefully it will be quit and uneventful but that is yet to be determined. Have a good weekend.
*NOTE: there is no spell check when posting from my iPhone, so when I read this after it originally posted I could see how many mistakes there were. Oops.
JDM

No comments: